Xeriscape Landscaping by Northeast Landscaping Services LLC
People all over the country are turning to xeriscaping as a way to save water and maintain a gorgeous lawn during periods of drought. It drastically reduces the need for extra water irrigation, and it looks amazing.
It works by planning specific zones across your garden that allow for cross-watering and by planting drought-resistant plants like cacti, succulents, and indigenous plants, reducing the need for extra soil and water. It’s perfect for keeping your garden lovely every season of the year.
Our Xeriscaping Process
Fast Turnarounds, Flawless Results
When you choose us for xeriscaping work, you get the most dedicated and reliable team around. From the initial phone call where we talk to you in-depth to understand your needs, to the consultation session where we inspect your property, to the planning stages where we draw up diagrams with you and go over all the materials. Each xeriscape is tailored according to the client’s needs and preferences, so you can be sure you’ll get precisely what you want.
As a client of ours, you can expect:
- Timely service
- Personalized designs
- Trained and qualified crew members
- Extended product warranties
- Budget-friendly options
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
We work with the highest standards in mind to provide our customers with the most exceptional workmanship available. What’s more, we keep an open line of communication, consistently checking in with our clients to ensure they are satisfied with our services. We do it because we love our work, and we value our customers.
The Benefits of Our Xeriscaping Services
Drought-tolerant landscaping is the wave of the future. Not only does it look great, but it also provides a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Less Maintenance: Forget about watering. Forget about yard work. Xeriscapes require far less maintenance, in turn saving you plenty of hours of chores around your property.
- More Resilient: Thanks to their drought tolerance and weather resistance, xeriscapes are considerably more resilient than conventional landscapes. That means you’ll have to worry less about replacing plants every so often.
- Boost Curb Appeal: Xeriscapes boast a unique aesthetic that is like no other. They can be dramatic or subtle, exotic or elegant, and they make for a great complement to any residential or commercial exterior.
- More Sustainable: Be a friend to the earth by reducing your water consumption. With a xeriscape, you can have the high-style landscape you want while still doing your part to protect the planet.